FACTORS need to be considered when growing indoors. Remember you are trying to be Mother Nature at her best, no fluctuations of environmental elements. Proper installation of vapor barriers as well a proper intake and exhaust fans will ensure that your home will not absorb any moisture.
Other considerations are;
- The amount of water the plants need; proper drainage of growing mediums,
- Optimum temperature and light is required for plant
- Fresh air intake and exhaust
- Shelter reflection and plant support
- Integrated Pest and Disease plan
- Proper high quality minerals that plants need
- Proper pH balancing as well as TDS readings
- KEEPING IT CLEAN! CLEAN! CLEAN!
TO START OFF WITH we recommend using a proper vapour barrier for your walls. 6mm Black & White Poly, if applied correctly, will protect your walls, seal your room (just use a ZIPPER!) and offers a reflectivity of 75%. FlashGro™ is a extremely durable reflective material that is 24mm in thickness; 12mm of FlashGro is laminiated on to 12mm of durable black woven material. FlashGro will last much longer than standard mylar or black & white poly. We can also bring in “tents” that vary in size so that you may be able to create a room out of FlashGro – no drywall needed! 4mm Mylar is another highly reflective material available.